Nothing contained herein or provided elsewhere shall abrogate the School of Law’s right to refuse to enroll a student or to discontinue enrollment of a student. A student may be denied continued enrollment at the School of Law, for reasons listed below, but not limited thereto:
- failure to pay their tuition or any fees associated therewith;
- failure to complete all documents necessary to enrollment or continued enrollment, as determined by the School of Law;
- failure to comply with the policies of this Handbook;
- disturbing the administration of education at the School of Law;
- exhibiting behavior that is threatening, harassing or offensive to other students, staff or faculty of the School of Law; or
- demonstrating traits that evince a deficiency in character or fitness to practice law.